Terms and conditions
We request you to thoroughly read and agree to the company’s “Terms and Conditions” before using our website and if you fail to agree to these conditions, you are not allowed to use the company’s website-
- The contents of MAIS India web pages are Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.
- We may offer you with some confidential information as per the conversation and need but it is a request not to disclose such confidential information with any other party.
- We own all intellectual property rights of our website and material available. We are having the copyright over all our words and legal agreements.
- You can only download or print the extracts from our website for non-commercial use without changing the graphics, trademark and copyright notices.
- You cannot copy, republish, reproduce, post, distribute or download our website’s content in any form by any means. It can only be done under a written permission given for a permitted content.
- All the content available on our website is merely for the purpose of providing information.
- We are not liable for any responsibility of losses that are unpredictable or expected consequence of your use of our site and services and any kind of communication you have with third parties who are facilitated by our website or services like the advertisers etc.
- We ensure that our web site is always available and error free all the time.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.